We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best day of the week to go to Capri?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Best day of the week to go to Capri?

Hi, this may sound a silly question, but would anyone know what is sort of the best day of the week (between Monday-Friday) to go to Capri, in terms of crowds, I know by reading online it is crowded all the time, but maybe there is some sort of "less crowded" lol day of the week? We are going between May 15-18, just a day trip as I've already booked a place in Salerno and can't back off it (to stay overnight in Capri).

12 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
11. Re: Best day of the week to go to Capri?

Wow I really appreciate all the input, and the links, this is awesome, and here I was trying to think where will I get the schedules of the cruise ships, THANK YOU ALL!!! The 17th sounds perfect esp if its great weather.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
11 posts
96 reviews
12. Re: Best day of the week to go to Capri?

Thanks CaptainPlanit! I am actually a different person than the one who originally posted the question of which day to go to Capri. However, my daughter and I will be in Sorrento May 11 -15, and I thought your idea of checking the cruise ships was a good one. We are hoping to make day trips to Capri Island, Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, etc. Thanks for the link.

Reply to: Best day of the week to go to Capri?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted