We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sorrento SCUBA Diving

Delaware
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Sorrento SCUBA Diving

Does anyone know anything about scuba diving in Sorrento or the surrounding area. I will be there from May 8-11, 2008.

Thanks in advance!

Capri, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sorrento, Capri
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sorrento SCUBA Diving

You know one scuba divining, it's in Nerano ( not far from Sorrento) and it's called Villaggio Nettuno.

I'm quiete sure there's another one based in Sorrento centre, but i don't konw if it's work in may.

Delaware
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sorrento SCUBA Diving

Thank you! I'm leaving tonight for Italy. I will definitely check into Villaggio Nettuno. I'll let you know when I return.

Ciao!

Edinburgh, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Garda, Lake Garda
Level Contributor
7,086 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sorrento SCUBA Diving

Hi, there's a dive shop in Sorrento down in Marina Piccola. When you get down to the harbour just keep walking to the right (around a corner) and it's almost directly below the Excelsior Vittoria hotel. A friend of ours used it last May.

Minneapolis
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Sorrento SCUBA Diving

MikeyDE,

Did you eventually dive in Sorrento? If so, with what dive shop, and how was the experience. My wife and I are going the last week of April and may have a day free from the group to dive while in Sorrento.

Thanks,

JZjr

california
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Sorrento SCUBA Diving

How was your scuba diving in Sorrento. We are heading their also. How was the visibility and water temp? What did you see? How deep did you go? Please reply. Thanks!

6. Re: Sorrento SCUBA Diving

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 20:46