We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport options for Pompei-Bomerano and Positano-Naples

London, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
Transport options for Pompei-Bomerano and Positano-Naples

Hi,

Here's what I am planning for a day trip:

Leave Naples early morning for Pompei on the Circumvesuviana, leave Pompei by mid-day, travel to Bomerano, have lunch there, do the 'Sul Sentiero degli Dei' hike to Positano, and catch a bus back to Naples via Sorrento, along the Amalfi coast.

1) What time does Pompei, the site, open in the morning?

2) How do I get to Bomerano from Pompei?

3) What ticket should I buy? I understand there are 24 hour tickets available, which grant access to both rail and bus in this region. Which ticket should I get? I'm sorry, I tried to check the transportation sites, but there's just too many options, and I am a bit confused. I'm hoping there would be a single ticket for all the journeys in my plan?

Many thanks for your help

Mentioned in this post
Naples
Naples
Province of Naples, Italy
Positano
Positano
Amalfi Coast, Italy
Sorrento
Sorrento
Province of Naples, Italy
1. Re: Transport options for Pompei-Bomerano and Positano-Naples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2013, 15:01