We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea for Travel Italy

Bangladesh
2 posts
Save Topic
Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea for Travel Italy

I am Haroon Mahmood. I am new to this forum. I am from Bangladesh. I want to go Italy with my 6 friends but I have no idea about the budget for 7 person for 15 days trip. Just want to know how much it would cost for 2 week stay in Italy from Bangladesh. The tour package should include stay, catering, sightseeing. Please let me know also whether, famous tourist place, money exchange process etc. Please share more and more ideas for my trip. I hope it would be my memorable trip.

Thanks

Haroon Mahmood

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
39,879 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea for Travel Italy

This is not a travel agency, this is a forum where people share experiences and ideas.

Without knowing anything about you it's hard to say how much your trip would cost. I plan 50 euros per day for food and sites. This doesn't include hotels or transportation. Those will cost anywhere from 75-500 euros per night for hotel and about 20 euros per day for transportation if you use the metro and taxis a lot. If you walk everywhere within the city you won't spend anything on transportation other than getting from city to city.

The first thing you need to do is to decide on which cities you want to see. Then you should make a list of what sites you want to see in those cities to determine how many days you'll need in each city. After that is decided you can book train travel between cities and book hotels within each city. After that, you can book some sites tickets online.

You haven't given us any information on where you want to go or when you're traveling. Without this information it's really impossible to give you specific information.

Donna

Dallas, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea for Travel Italy

Hi Haroon Mahmood,

If you are planning a trip to Italy then I would suggest you to first make a list of places that you want to visit, determine your budget for your entire trip, what are your interests and where you want to stay.

Thanks

Emma Miller

Bangladesh
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea for Travel Italy

Thanks to all for your Kind response. I hope your suggestions will help me in my trip.

Haroon Mahmood

4. Re: Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea for Travel Italy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2016, 10:47