We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Over wintering in Calpe?

aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
190 posts
3 reviews
Over wintering in Calpe?

Hi, i am looking at places that would suit my elderly inlaws this winter..from December to April. I thought of Calpe as it is a bit bigger than say Moraira or Altea so there is more chance of more shops/restaurants/markets being open. They would not be happy in Benidorm as they prefer a bit more...how can i put this without offending Benidorm fans?.....but they would like somewhere a bit less brash! Thanks

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
50 reviews
1. Re: Over wintering in Calpe?

We are thinking of that area for a month in Jan/Feb & I'd be interested in any replies you get.

County Dublin...
2 posts
1 review
2. Re: Over wintering in Calpe?

Calpe in winter is fairly quiet.We have been going there for 15 years and it is perfect for a chill out time.We find now that our adult children are getting the calpe bug.Both beach areas are generally quiet in winter but still plenty to do in the town.Calpe is ideally located to travel the coast.

County Dublin...
2 posts
1 review
3. Re: Over wintering in Calpe?

Hi if you need accom have a look at Holidayhomesdirect.ie

Ref:12589 and ref :12723

We were there for a week last week,we were lucky with the weather as there are storms in the valencia region.We have been in calpe for the last 3 years from Dec 27th for a week to 10 days.Weather lovely in daytime but definitley would recommend a coat or jacket for night time

Renfrew, United...
1 post
1 review
4. Re: Over wintering in Calpe?

Thinking of going to Calpe in December this year and staying for Christmas. Are there plenty of shops for wondering in and out of? Is it fairly flat for walking around?

Edited: 29 January 2017, 15:38
5. Re: Over wintering in Calpe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2018, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Calpe
Recent Conversations