We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Selene, Calpe (booked through Holiday Lettings-BEWARE

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Villa Selene, Calpe (booked through Holiday Lettings-BEWARE

Subject: Villa Silene

Location: Calpe, Costa Blanca, Province of Alicante, Valencian Country, Spain, Europe

Title: Not to be trusted!!!!

ID#: 457325064

I booked this villa in January, it was to be a superb holiday and I am coming over to Altea to get married in August 2017.

Please note, my review is not based on the property as I am not allowed to stay in it, but merely on the way I have been treated and the whole booking process.

The owners and Holiday Lettings let me go ahead and book, took my deposit monies off me, everything was fine, so we went ahead and booked our flights for x 9 people. A few days later the owners? Plus Holidays ? got in touch to tell me we could not stay there, we could only book Saturday to Saturday (we travel on a Sunday), could we be flexible? No of course we could not.

I am just writing this review to tell you to beware, they have offered me an upgraded villa way up the coast, which is still no good to us and what they still don't understand is we would have to incur further costs leaving the property one night before we travelled home, and finding somewhere else to house x 9 people, totally unacceptable. They have offered no further help. I have now found a much nicer villa dealing with much nicer helpful people but needless to day not through Plus Holidays or Holiday Lettings.

To cap it all, I am now out of pocket by approximately £40 due to bank charges/exchange rates and all through no fault of my own.

Don't let these people mess you around like they have me. Just beware before booking please.

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
226 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: Villa Selene, Calpe (booked through Holiday Lettings-BEWARE

It seems to me that Holidaylettings have created this problem so i would be looking to them to sort it

2. Re: Villa Selene, Calpe (booked through Holiday Lettings-BEWARE

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2018, 21:46
Get answers to your questions about Calpe
Recent Conversations