We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Refurbished Rooms

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
929 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Refurbished Rooms

I know I have asked this question before but its now nearer the time I am going to Benidorm and was just wondering if anyone who has stayed in the Hotel Venus lately knows if the rooms on the Residencia side have been refurbished. I saw they were doing some rooms up in March but they were in the other block. Can anyone tell me which rooms on the pool side have been done Thanks cyber nan

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,662 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Refurbished Rooms

Cybernan i think phil went in and had a look at the venus im sure he will reply to you soon ..mazza

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
929 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Refurbished Rooms

bumped this question up as it was going down the list fast has anybody got any info at all please cheers cyber nan

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
11,970 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Refurbished Rooms

You could alway email the hotel direct cybernan. Wish you all the best and hope you have a great holiday.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
196 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Refurbished Rooms

Hi Cybernan, I'd love to know the answer too, going to my favourite hotel for Xmas & New Year and like to stay in this block.

5. Re: Refurbished Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 07:49
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm