We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vouchers

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
vouchers

I was looking at Ebay trying to get some vouchers for Benidorm attractions. I haven't seen anything.

My family meets in Benidorm and there will be many kids. We are tring to save some money especially that we are paying a lot of moneys for out tickets to get to Murcia area.

If you have any vouchers for Benidorm attractions and if you don't need them, I would really appreciate if I could get them from you :)

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,097 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vouchers

You can pick up vouchers from the airport. They leave them in the trollies in arrivals.

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: vouchers

Mundomar discount vouchers on ebayuk £1.40 postage 50p,

Gives a discount of 10e for up to 10 adults and free entry for up to 10 children.

Have a look see what you think.

mundomar sea world discount vouchers benidorm

AsJennifer says you can get various money off vouchers at the airport too.

Edited: 03 May 2012, 21:58
Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,097 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vouchers

Hello William. I think those are the ones from the airport. They can be used for groups of 10 + 10

La Orotava, Spain
Level Contributor
605 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: vouchers

5€ off Terra Natura for this year valid for up to 6 people per voucher and OK to print online as it sates on the voucher WEB realbenidorm.net/images/terra-natura-voucher…

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: vouchers

They must be Jennifer, someone being ENTERPRISING i supose lol.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,097 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: vouchers

Yes they were in every other trolly. I picked up quite a few but gave them to family. Not me selling them, Honest!

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: vouchers

Mmmm ok then, if your sure :)

8. Re: vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 20:10
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm