We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

swollen feet,help

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
swollen feet,help

im of to beni in july my gfs feet realy seem to swell when we are there ,she is healthy etc,any one know any thing that can help this

thanks

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,190 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: swollen feet,help

I think it's important that the posts on on here are seen as general tourist advice and do not replace individual medical advice. Cheekybadger has a point that the first point of call should be her doctor. Even people in the medical profession could not give personal treatment advice on this site.

Homsie said that his g/f was otherwise healthy so the assumption is that she's had this checked out medically and only needed the benefit of other people's advice from their experience on holiday.

I don't think she should be taking self administered diuretic medication from the chemist and I know it's available in Spain. Furosemide should only be taken by her doctor's recommendation.

So a trip to the doctor would be the best advice if she hasn't already.

Jules

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,924 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: swollen feet,help

Have to agree with you 100% Jules! Diuretics shouldn't really be taken without medical advice as the swelling could be the sign of another problem!

glasgow
Level Contributor
826 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: swollen feet,help

Cosyfeet.com just seen add on sky

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,662 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: swollen feet,help

Cheekybadger the poster is healthy only when they fly there feet swell just like many posters ..They are only asking for advice on anything they can do to prevent it ..mazza

15. Re: swollen feet,help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 18:13