We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Embarrassing Football Question

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Embarrassing Football Question

We arrive in Tarragona on Saturday, 16th July. My husband is twitchy because I've booked this trip coinciding with the beginning of the World Cup! Does anyone know of a bar which might be showing the England games on Sunday and Tuesday - don't care personally but would be so grateful for any helpful responses which might prevent acrimonious bickering!!

Many thanks.

2 replies to this topic
Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
8,609 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Embarrassing Football Question

probably on any bar they will show the world cup matches as they are being broadcasted on open tv channels (cuatro, telecinco and BeMad channels). he could even watch all them on your lodgement tv (BeMad is just on HD format so it is required a HD TV).

hope there is a dial option with the stadium sound available so he/you dont have to listen to the spanish commentators.

Edited: 10 June 2018, 19:47
Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Embarrassing Football Question

Thanks very much for your response Slatkin- it's eased his/my mind and I can now look forward to being in that lovely city without any tantrums!

Btw, I like your comment about the commentators.

Thanks again!

Reply to: Embarrassing Football Question
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted