We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last bus from airport on a Saturday

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Last bus from airport on a Saturday

I'm on the last BA flight on a Saturday which lands at 2200 (that's the scheduled time anyway). I notice the last bus is 2240. Was just wondering if anyone else had previously got this flight and still managed to make the last bus? If not I suspect I shall be looking at a cab.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
10,707 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Last bus from airport on a Saturday

Not necessarely... on Saturday night there's a train every 30' until 00:06hrs departing from Sants to Sitges. You could take the airport train (located at Terminal 2) to either El Prat de Llobregat or to Sants (main hub in Barcelona), roughly 15-20' ride, and then another train to Sitges (40' ride). It might seem a bit counter-intuitive as these two stations are opposite to Sitges but it's something very easy and, if I may, convenient if you don't want to pay an expensive taxi.

Check this to work out the schedules: renfe.com/EN/…index.html

Understand what's where: mapametrobarcelona.net/mapas-metro/mapa-zona…

Edited: 14 January 2014, 23:12
2. Re: Last bus from airport on a Saturday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2015, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Sitges