We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast at galeon

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Breakfast at galeon

Can anyone advise if the breakfast at the galeon is similar to the platjador and served until 12?

We stayed at platjador last year and loved the breakfast , however I am considering the Galeon for this years trip and wanted to make sure the standard and times for breakfast were similar?

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight, Sitges
Level Contributor
4,070 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast at galeon

My sister stayed at the Galeon last May and was impressed by both the breakfast buffet and the hotel. There are several photos here http://www.booking.com/hotel/es/galeon.html

camberley
Level Contributor
720 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast at galeon

Hi Paddy,

We stayed at the Platjador in 2011 and 2012 and the Galeon last year and there's nothing to chose for breakfast between the two (so both excellent!) with the exception of being able to sit outside overlooking the beach if you wish at the Platjador. Both are open till noon.

One thing we did notice, which may or may not interest you, was that the bathrooms to the front rooms of the Galeon were not as modern as those in the Platjador (the two we had anyway). I believe those in the pavillion part of the Galeon are similar to the Platjador and are like the photo's in the Rawtalent link above

Edited: 10 January 2014, 07:15
Liverpool
Level Contributor
129 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast at galeon

I have stayed in the Galeon on several occasion, and the PlatjaDor. The breakfasts are pretty much identical.

The rooms in the Galeon Pavilion are almost identical to the Platjador, though I am sure the bathrooms are bigger, and the beds in the Galeon are super enormous!!

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast at galeon

Thanks all really appreciate you taking the time to respond really helpful!

Paddy

liverpool
Level Contributor
21 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast at galeon

just booked for the galeon,,for may,,,never stayed there before so am very pleased with what iv read,all the information above was what i wanted to ask,,,,so thanks to all concerned,,,looking forward to my stay there

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast at galeon

My stay is booked for July, let me know how the may trip goes

Thanks

Paddy

Level Contributor
33 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast at galeon

The breakfast at the Galleon is fantastic . We stayed last June for 10 nights and found if we maxed out on a late breakfast we didn't eat again until dinner.

8. Re: Breakfast at galeon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2015, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Sitges