We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sitges tips

Tyne and Wear
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sitges tips

Hi

I'm visiting Sitges with my boyfriend during the second week of October. He became ill after we made the booking and is experiencing problems with his balance and vision, so we'll need to do some extra planning to get the most out of our holiday. I'd be grateful for any advice about the following things:

Is Sitges reasonably flat and easy to get around for people with mobility problems?

How much does eating out cost?

What are the best local attractions and things to do? We're happy to relax and have short walks along the coast but would also like to visit museums/ galleries, listen to live music etc.

We've booked through Friendly Rentals and are staying in the Mediterraneo Verde Apartment. If anyone has stayed there before, could you let me know how far it is to the town centre, nearest supermarket etc?

We want to make the most of our holiday so any information would be really valuable to us. Many thanks in advance.

Amsterdam, The...
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Sitges tips

As an adition to your question I would like to refer to my blog article about the best beaches in Sitges (and there are quite some). Hop its useful, and don't forget to comment! http://vidavilla.com/sitges-beach-guide

12. Re: Sitges tips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2014, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Sitges