We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Taste of Home store.

Livonia, Michigan
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
A Taste of Home store.

There is a shop in Sitges that offers food items from the UK called "A Taste of Home." does anyone have a street address or other info that would help to locate this shop?

scotland
Level Contributor
16,795 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A Taste of Home store.

http://www.atasteofhome.com/ Sant Josep, , Sitges 08870 its the best I can come up with

Edited: 13 March 2013, 21:41
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sitges
Level Contributor
882 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A Taste of Home store.

It's in Calle San Jose - almost opposite El Cid Hotel.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
129 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A Taste of Home store.

if you were to walk down the road from Sitges train station, its about 5 mins walk. On the opposite side of the road to the station on the same street as the 'Tabac' shop. As someone else mentioned, virtually opposite the El Cid hotel

Sitges
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A Taste of Home store.

Great little shop. Sells everything British you can think of. The staff are lovely, very helpful. Will order you anything you want if they don't already have it.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
10,290 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: A Taste of Home store.

Sitges is small enough to easily reach anything you need, any shop, any restaurant... are just a short stroll away. I should know, I spent my summers there for many years :)

6. Re: A Taste of Home store.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2015, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Sitges