We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

11 and 13 year old what to do for fun in Sitges

st albans
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
11 and 13 year old what to do for fun in Sitges

Am here for 10 days and not sure other than the beach I can do that my children will enjoy? Any suggestions other than theme/water park?

4 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
8,011 posts
116 reviews
1. Re: 11 and 13 year old what to do for fun in Sitges

You could check this out - https://www.portaventuraworld.com/en - A special day out perhaps.

Remember you are only 40 minutes from the centre of Barcelona by Trains ,regularly, or L2 Monbus service.

I have done separate day trips to Tarragona, Gerona & Figueres (Dali Museum) in the past and even a trip to Madrid, to visit The Prado.

Cheers

Anthony

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
1,069 posts
287 reviews
2. Re: 11 and 13 year old what to do for fun in Sitges

There are the roman ruins in Tarragona. Or the obvious day trips to Barcelona which has many classical and quirky sightseeing options.( amazing Aquarium)(parc Guell may be of interest)

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
14,206 posts
24 reviews
3. Re: 11 and 13 year old what to do for fun in Sitges

Are you there now? If so, there are human towers at 8 p.m. in Tarragona on Wednesday. Could be an exciting end to an interesting day exploring.

Details here ...

http://www.cccc.cat/contents/august-52

The location is fantastic, too. Note that the square has two names, both Plaça de Santiago Rossinyol and Placa de les Cols.

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
993 posts
41 reviews
4. Re: 11 and 13 year old what to do for fun in Sitges

There's an area on the beach just to the west of the church, trampolines etc. Might be to young for them. My kids are 30 and 27 now so don't look for this type of thing now

Reply to: 11 and 13 year old what to do for fun in Sitges
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sitges
Recent Conversations