We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heading to Barcelona next week

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
230 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Heading to Barcelona next week

A group of us (5) are heading on a last minute trip to Barcelona on 14th September for a week.

Im trying to quickly put together a list of places to see.

Only thing i have booked is a day trip to Andorra other than that open to suggestions

These are the places i have on my must do list:

Sagrada Familia

Casa Batllo

Gothic Quarter

Palau de la musica

Park Guell

Magic Fountain

La Rambla

La Boqueria markets

Barcelona Cathedral

Casa Basto

Montjuic castle

Casa Mila

montserrat trip

My question is which of these need to be pre booked before we arrive? Also which if any are free of charge?

And finally which Montserrat trip would you recommened we are all fit and active and love walking.

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
13,983 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Heading to Barcelona next week

Well I love La Merce, BGJ, but I always feel slightly crestfallen when we arrive in Barcelona after a day or two at Santa Tecla. It has a more traditional feel to it, to the point where we recognise many of the participants and it's less 'international' therefore more Catalan and so much fun. And it goes on much later.

If you get the opportunity to return to the region, Tarragona during Santa Tecla might just bring joy to your heart (and tinnitus to your ears).

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,229 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Heading to Barcelona next week

Thanks, Chris. I'll have to check it out someday (hopefully sooner rather than later)!

23. Re: Heading to Barcelona next week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2018, 09:48