We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toldeo dinner

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Toldeo dinner

We will be staying in Toldeo for one night only, which also happens to be my birthday. I would like to go somewhere special for dinner. I'm travelling with my husband and 3 kids (aged between 2 and 6). They will be in the swing on Spain time by then so happy to stay up later and also fine with going out. However, can anyone recommend somewhere nice for dinner that is happy to take kids? If dinner is an issue with kids it may need to be a nice place for lunch in Toldeo. Thanks in advance.

Toledo and Segovia Tour from Madrid
402 reviews
from US$ 79.00*
Toledo Tour from Madrid
1,469 reviews
from US$ 71.00*
Toledo Full Day Guided Tour with...
64 reviews
from US$ 69.00*
Toledo Tour from Madrid
11 reviews
from US$ 51.89*
2 replies to this topic
Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
62,689 posts
3,724 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toldeo dinner

La Abadia

Plaza de San Nicolas, 3

Tel. 925-251-140

http://www.abadiatoledo.com

This restaurant is a favorite of the locals and is located in a palace of the 16th century, so there is great atmosphere. The food is very good. Reservations are recommended because it is very popular.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
Level Contributor
21,180 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Toldeo dinner

Whilst Toledo is not a large city it would make sense to find somewhere that is convenient to where you are resting for the night. The inner part of the city is quite a maze of streets and finding your way around could be more difficult. Apart from dining somewhere do you have an overall plan for the visit as it's only short time. Several options spring to mind and also have you had a chance to study the restaurant list and do any spring out ?

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurants-g1…

Reply to: Toldeo dinner
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted