We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Bay Bungalows

Londonderry
Level Contributor
42 posts
9 reviews
Green Bay Bungalows

Hi, I am going to Lanzarote for the first time later this month. I am staying at the Green Bay Bungalows and can't seem to find much info about them. The travel agent told me they were suitable for someone with walking difficulties - which I hope is right. Anyone know anything?

Also, I've been told that it is a lot more expensive here than mainland Spain - is this true?

Thanks

UK
Level Contributor
969 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Green Bay Bungalows

I'm not familiar with this particular complex but it's in Matagorda which is quite a flat resort and generally with easy access to the beach.

See here www.sunway.ie/sunholidays/index.asp…

Matagorda is a fairly quiet resort and has a residential feel about the place. There are a few bars, restaurants and shops along the promenade running up towards the neighbouring resort of Los Pocillos. If you fancy a more lively evening take a short taxi ride into Puerto Del Carmen, the main strip is quite flat so should be ok for walking. The Old Town is well worth a visit, there are a few hilly bits but you should be able to avoid them if need be.

Oh and by the way, Matagorda is right next to the Airport ! In fact landing planes fly adjecent to the beach so expect some noise, but I doubt if it'll be a significant problem. There are no night flights (as far as I know) and landing planes tend not to be on full throttle and planes seldom take off in that direction.

Cheers - Ole

Londonderry
Level Contributor
42 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Green Bay Bungalows

Thankyou very much that was v helpful.

3. Re: Green Bay Bungalows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 15:51
Get answers to your questions about Lanzarote
More Lanzarote Topics