We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buka water park

cornwall,uk
1 post
Save Topic
buka water park

im going to fuertventura on the 10th march 2007 and i was wondering what date the water park opens cos all i can find is its open in march

Perth, United...
Destination Expert
for Perth and Kinross
Level Contributor
1,847 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buka water park

We are just back (18th Feb)and our apartments were just opposite the Baku waterpark and it was firmly closed with no sign of activity apart from someone whizzing about on a golf buggy a couple of times.

If it was going to be opening soon then I would have thought that they would have had a notice up on the gates but there was nothing so i think the short answer is no....sorry!

Perth, United...
Destination Expert
for Perth and Kinross
Level Contributor
1,847 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buka water park

Sorry that should say 28th of Feb not 18th...

LEEDS
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: buka water park

I've seen on another forum that it opens on the 17th march - although i don't know how reliable the source is

darlington, england
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: buka water park

We visited the Buka waterpark June 1, 2007 and felt that our money would have been better spent elsewhere. It was small and not a very good value for money. Once in the park you had to pay an additional 3 euro to rent sunbeds and as they offered no alternative seating you were forced to pay up for them. They then charged another 3 euro for tube rentals. They did provide free tubes but when we arrived at the opening time there were less than 10 free tubes so once again they got you there too! For 19 euro per adult admission charge they should have been included.

5. Re: buka water park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 00:47