We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hipe Rent Palma de Mallorca

Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hipe Rent Palma de Mallorca

Hello guys,

I Am traveling at the end of august in Palma form my vacation and i would want to rent a car there to travel on the island. I read a lot of good reviews for this rental company and i would like to hire a car from them. My question is, can i take a car directly from the office there? Or do i have to book it online from now? I mention that i would really prefer to avoid the whole online procedure and just go there, talk ‘face to face’ and take a car.

Also, if it’s possible to take it directly there from their office, do they have such a pick-up up point office next to Palma? I am staying in Magaluf for my vacation and i would prefer to pick-it and drop-it somewhere approximately close.

4 replies to this topic
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,695 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hipe Rent Palma de Mallorca

Hiper have an office in Palma Nova, which is less than a mile from Magaluf, the Hiper office outside the airport can be a bit chaotic at times, so maybe get a taxi to Magaluf from the airport and pick up the car when you’re in resort.

https:/…

Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hipe Rent Palma de Mallorca

I already booked the transfer from the airport to the hotel so there is no problem in this way.

So, i can go the next day directly at their office in Palma and hire a car on spot?

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,695 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hipe Rent Palma de Mallorca

If you’ve already booked it then yes, but you’re going all the way back to the airport for no reason when you have a Hiper office within walking distance of where you’re staying.

Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hipe Rent Palma de Mallorca

Ok, then i’m gonna go to the Hiper Office in the area that i’m staying and hire a car directly. Thank you! Much appreciated!

Reply to: Hipe Rent Palma de Mallorca
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted