We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time in Majorca for 2 nights-Any suggestion?

1 post
2 reviews
First time in Majorca for 2 nights-Any suggestion?

Hi ! everyone. I'm planning to go to Majorca from Seville for 2 nights and then fly to Barcelona.

As i'm doing research and realise there SO MANY things to do!

I wonder if anyone can share some general ideas with me so I would know what should I look into?

I'm a single girl travelling around mid Sep to end Sep. planning to stay 2 -3 nights. And since the stay is short, I'm trying to avoid too much travelling from one place to another. Probably taking mass transportation or bike. (Since I can't drive).

I'm looking forward to stunning beaches/coast. Or cave...more of natural experiences than bustling city. Stay in city is fine too if it's easy access to outdoorsy stuffs. i would love to see the local culture as well if time allows.

Would be great if anyone can let me know where should I stay and what's the absolute must-do while i'm there!

Thanks xo :)

3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
1. Re: First time in Majorca for 2 nights-Any suggestion?

I'd get the old train out of Palma and go stay in Port de Soller. Rent a bike and tour down the coast or walk up the mountains. There's a shop called Tramuntana tours who organise a lot of hike/ride/ boat trips around that area so you're sure to see some staggering scenery.

Edited: 04 August 2018, 14:01
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,694 posts
220 reviews
2. Re: First time in Majorca for 2 nights-Any suggestion?

With two nights you’ll have only one full day so I’d stay in Palma itself. I agree with the previous poster about getting the old train to Soller. The scenery en route is amazing. You could get the tram to the Port.

I’d do that as a day trip and spend the rest of the time exploring the old part of Palma, the Arab baths, ancient gardens etc. plus the harbour/seafront

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
12,321 posts
54 reviews
3. Re: First time in Majorca for 2 nights-Any suggestion?

For only 2 nights IMO it's not worth the extra hassle of transport in and out of Mallorca and accommodation in and out etc. You are losing about 1/2 to 3/4 of a tourism day on each location swap.

Drop Mallorca and add those 2 nights saved to a suitable combination of your other stops in Seville & Barcelona.

Reply to: First time in Majorca for 2 nights-Any suggestion?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted