We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to meet between Palma Nova & Cala Millor?

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Where to meet between Palma Nova & Cala Millor?

Hi

While we are staying in Cala Millor my sister has booked to stay in Palma Nova. We are hoping to find somewhere to meet up, ideally in between as I believe they are about 2 hours apart? Would have to be on bus routes from both places, any suggestions of somewhere in between the 2? Somewhere that's on the coast so we could spend time at the beach with their 6 year old maybe, and get some lunch in the area?

Our other thought was to meet them at one of the waterparks near Palma, how easy it is for us to get a bus from Cala Millor to the waterparks?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Cala Millor
Cala Millor
Majorca, Spain
Palma Suites
Palma Suites
371 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
4 replies to this topic
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,523 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to meet between Palma Nova & Cala Millor?

It’s not really doable by bus as either of you would need two buses to get to the big water park at Arenal, which is roughly half way, what you could do is liaise with one another when you’re there and both book a coach excursion to the waterpark on the same day, that would be my suggestion, the big resorts have them pretty much every day.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to meet between Palma Nova & Cala Millor?

Thanks Trinet, that's along the lines of what I thought we might end up having to do. Do you know if there are places in the resorts (Cala Millor & Palmanova) that offer excursions to the waterpark or is it best to book this through Tui before we leave/at the hotel? I think I was quoted £80 for 2 of us from Cala Millor to Aqualand, is that about as good as it might get?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Cala Millor
Cala Millor
Majorca, Spain
Palmanova
Palmanova
Majorca, Spain
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,523 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to meet between Palma Nova & Cala Millor?

£40 each sounds a bit steep to me, Adult tickets are 26 euros online on Aqualands website and the coach tour operators are bound to get them for less than that, i'd expect them to be around 30 each or just over from the kiosks in resort. Tui will be way overpriced, as youve likely found.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to meet between Palma Nova & Cala Millor?

Rent a car for the day for €38 (Hiper in CM). It's just under an 1.5 hours drive from Cala Millor to Palmanova, the roads are very good and they have a reasonable waterpark a mile away.

The public transport is good on Mallorca but 5 return bus tickets is going to cost a wedge.

Cala Millor to Palma return is €18, Palmanova-Palma is €6.60 return so 2 of you on the bus is €50 and will take roughly 3 hours each way.

Adult entry to the water park is €26 (online), 6 yr old is €17 to either Aqualand, Arenal or Western Park, Palmanova (same company)

Mentioned in this post
Cala Millor
Cala Millor
Majorca, Spain
Palmanova
Palmanova
Majorca, Spain
Palma Suites
Palma Suites
371 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
Reply to: Where to meet between Palma Nova & Cala Millor?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted