We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

changing money

Droitwich, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
changing money

are there cash points on the island?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: changing money

Hi Alan,

I can't think where they are exactly but there are definitely ATMs around the island. It doesn't take long to get to one no matter where you are as it's so small too. I looked up Banca March's website and found this which shows their locations so hopefully that helps you out:

www.bancamarch.es/en/index.asp…

Have a good trip!

Droitwich, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: changing money

thank you very much most helpful

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
27,043 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: changing money

I can only vouch for La Savina and San Francisco.

East Anglia
Level Contributor
152 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: changing money

La Mola, Es Calo and at least two at San Fernando

Barnstaple, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: changing money

The easiest is at an ATM and there are some in virtually every town. In my experience the rate of exchange at ATM's is generally quite a bit better than in the banks, but you may get charged commision to your account at home. But for best rates and no commision buy online before you travel and you can get close to the Bank Libor rate rather than the tourist rate. Post Office online, Tesco online or very best rate travelFX.com You will need to change about £500 to get free delivery. This latter is what I always do.

Droitwich, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: changing money

Thank you very much I will look into that Alan

7. Re: changing money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 22:13