We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Picos De Europe from Oviedo?

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
How to get to Picos De Europe from Oviedo?

Hi,

Can you tell me how to get to Picos from Oviedo by public transport?

I tried ALSA bus online but the searches come up empty. I am coming late December.

Please can you help.

Thank you

O Savinao, Galicia
Destination Expert
for Galicia
Level Contributor
6,843 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: How to get to Picos De Europe from Oviedo?

Where in the Picos?

Cantabria
Destination Expert
for Cantabria
Level Contributor
2,129 posts
113 reviews
2. Re: How to get to Picos De Europe from Oviedo?

It's difficult to get to the Picos at that time of year by public transport. You first need to get to Cangas de Onis, and then try and find something from there. Your best bet is probably to get an organized tour either from Oviedo itself or from Cangas (for the Lagos de Covadonga etc). If you're thinking of the Picos as Potes, then you can get to Potes by public transport, getting the ALSA bus to San Vicente de la Barquera, and the Palombera bus from there to Potes, however it only takes you as far as Potes, not up to Fuente De. Again, in Potes there will be organised tours, taxis etc.

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
70,716 posts
3,787 reviews
3. Re: How to get to Picos De Europe from Oviedo?

Several years ago when I was in Oviedo, we took a tour that we booked at our hotel. They brought us to the Picos de Europa and Cangas de Onis and other places. They picked us up by bus at our hotel.

4. Re: How to get to Picos De Europe from Oviedo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2018, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Oviedo
Recent Conversations