We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AC holels in Seville

eagle rock
9 posts
Save Topic
AC holels in Seville

Can someone tell me which is the closest AC Marriot hotel in Seville Spain to the Giralda, Catedral, Alcazar? I'm thinking it is the one on Manuel. Is this location also near the airport? thanks

Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
Level Contributor
4,033 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AC holels in Seville

Yes, the one on Av Manuel Siurot, 25 is the closest to the Giralda, however, it is about 35 mins of a pleasant walk thru a park and a nice avenue or about 20 mins bus/tram ride.

The area around Av. Manuel Siurot is very nice, it's close to Av de la Palmera, a great avenue in sevilla full of small palaces in regionalist style dating from the beginning of 19th century and palm trees

As for the airport, both AC hotels are far from the airport, a taxi ride would be 30 mins for both, however the one in Manuel Siurot is more accesible by public transport. Take airport bus till terminal station Prado de San Sebastian and then bus 37 to the door of the hotel (Cardenal Ilundain stop) .

eagle rock
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: AC holels in Seville

Thank you got confirming the information about the hotel and airport location. Didn't know about the Av de la Palmera. My husband and I enjoy walks so your recommendation will be added to our itinerary.

3. Re: AC holels in Seville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 09:46