We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many days should I spend in Granada?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
How many days should I spend in Granada?
Save

I just want to see the main sights.

I will be visiting Malaga, Cordoba and Granada.

4 replies to this topic
Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
601 posts
45 reviews
36 helpful votes
1. Re: How many days should I spend in Granada?
Save

It all depends on what you want to see. No one here can guess what you want to see/do/eat.

Look at a couple guide books and make a list of what you want to see and their hours. Then look at a map and see where they are in relation to each other. Make a draft itinerary and come back here. People will let you know if your itinerary is doable.

Granada, Spain
Destination Expert
for Granada
Level Contributor
1,753 posts
4 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: How many days should I spend in Granada?
Save

Which of the sights do you consider to be main?

If you prefer to be just told.

Arrive one day

Go to the Alhambra the next day

Leave on the third day.

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
8 helpful votes
3. Re: How many days should I spend in Granada?
Save

Hi, sorry to barge in but I’m also planning a trip to Granada but have only 1 day. Wanted to see the Alhambra,Granada cathedral, Royal chapel, Albayzin, Carrera del Darro, Paseo de los Triestes, plaza de San Nicholas, plaza Nuevo,Bib-Ramla square, Alcaiceria. Am I being super ambitious?

Dallas, Tx
Level Contributor
474 posts
64 reviews
50 helpful votes
4. Re: How many days should I spend in Granada?
Save

I've only been to Granada once but am coming back in the fall. Last time I spent 3 nts (2.5 days), this time I'm going 4 nts. You can see the sights fairly quick but, too me, its a super charming town. I'm spending my last nights in Spain before a return trip just to slow down a bit more, adding the extra night to just enjoy a few extra walks and yummy restaurants. (our fall trip we are flying thru Madrid, but hitting up Seville and Barcelona as well as Granada.). Happy travels!

Reply to: How many days should I spend in Granada?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.