We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather September

London
Level Contributor
170 posts
34 reviews
15 helpful votes
Weather September
Save

Hi

I am planning a 2 week beach break in Torremolinos mid to end September. What is the weather like at the end of summer? Is it quite unpredictable or just warm into October?

I was there mid June and on my first week it was cloudy and very windy which made it mild and on some days due to sand blowing impossible to stay on beach. Can anyone let me know please so that i can decide to move my trip forward by a week, thank you!

3 replies to this topic
County Dublin...
Level Contributor
42,362 posts
1. Re: Weather September
Save

Probably my favourite month.

Mijas Pueblo, Spain
Level Contributor
368 posts
35 reviews
8 helpful votes
2. Re: Weather September
Save

September is a lovely month but still warm until beginning of October.

People from outside spain are on the beach in October.

Living here all year around we can feel when it gets a bit cooler.

In the evening you may need long sleeves just incase it is windy.

Rain normally comes around Fuengirolas Feria 6/10 but last few years we haven't had much rain during the feria.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
17,265 posts
5 reviews
3 helpful votes
3. Re: Weather September
Save

September is a lovely month as the very warm nights of July & August have gone but the days are still great. The sea is at its warmest too. Think of mid to late September as being like June in London.

Reply to: Weather September
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.