We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What apartments/hotel best to stay in?

Rathdrum, Ireland
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What apartments/hotel best to stay in?

I am looking to go to Torremolinos with my partner for a week but don’t know where to stay. Would anyone have an idea where abouts would be best to stay near to all the good nightlife, bars entertainment etc.. preferably near the beachfront if that is where everything is. Have not been there since I was a teenager so have no clue where would be best now. When we did go before we stayed in the Sol Timor apartments.

8 replies to this topic
scotland
Level Contributor
20,184 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What apartments/hotel best to stay in?

Sol Timor and that area ...would be okay, Sol House Costa del Sol gets reasonable reports , and La Carihuela Palace along a bit also

scotland
Level Contributor
20,184 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What apartments/hotel best to stay in?

Carihuela Park Palace

Western Ireland...
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What apartments/hotel best to stay in?

Apartamentos Bajondillo is a favourite of mine, couldn't fault it.

Rathdrum, Ireland
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: What apartments/hotel best to stay in?

Are they all near to all shops bars nightlight etc?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
502 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What apartments/hotel best to stay in?

Bajondillo is not in the same area as Sol Timor, not so many bars and cafes around, probably about half hour walk to La Cariheula where the best restaurants are. From Sol Timor about 10 minutes.

Near the Sol Timor is the Sol House, Riu Nautilus, Barracuda, Pez Espada, Tropicana and Amaragua hotels.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
12,112 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What apartments/hotel best to stay in?

Playa Miguel, plazamar apartments, Palm beach, Algeria apartments are just a small selection of apartments in the Carihuela area, where food and drink outlets abound, but fruit and veg shops, bakers etc if you want to self cater.

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
5,313 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What apartments/hotel best to stay in?

The Bajondillo apartments would be fine as it is not true you have to go to Carihuela to find a good restaurant, there are several within a few minutes and the lift to the town centre gives more choice and a much more interesting evening out. There are other apartments and hotels around there so don't write it off

sheffield
Level Contributor
72 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What apartments/hotel best to stay in?

Hi i stayed in the carihuela beach apartment in June and booked again for later in the year everything is on the doorstep pubs restaurants shops and in a great location just across from the beach lovely clean apartment with huge balcony overlooking the beach at carihuela and a short walk into torromolinos along the beach front only snag is no lift in the property but manageable if you’re mobile.

Reply to: What apartments/hotel best to stay in?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Torremolinos