We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just looking for some information

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
Just looking for some information

Hi guys I being a little indecisive about where I want to stay in the Costa del sol. Iv been looking at estepona so I really wanted to know what it's like. I'm looking for areas where there is lots to do in terms of sight seeing is there alot to do here I don't drink so not looking for clubbing etc but beaches and sites and excursions shopping. Is estepona a big area that will keep us busy I'm also looking to do day trips to granada seville cordoba etc are there tour companies in this area? Also can you recommend hotels or apartments. Am going on holiday for 12 nights. As much as I love walking my mum does to but does struggle abit so I need everything to be accessible without a car. Thank you sorry for so many questions.

3 replies to this topic
scotland
Level Contributor
20,375 posts
366 reviews
1. Re: Just looking for some information

First of all Day trips to Seville Granada and Cordoba are not the best places to try and get to from Estepona , times are around 5 hrs each way so that's most of the day gone travelling .

The best place for day tripping from is Malaga , ..................Granada and Cordoba ,Antequera ,Ronda etc are easily reached , Seville really needs at least a couple of days even 3 . Its possible to split your days and spend time in Malaga , Granada Seville ?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Just looking for some information

Thank you for your reply wow certainly don't want to be doing that what about from benalmadena or torremolinos? Iv never been to this side of spain so am not sure how far everything is.

England
Level Contributor
7,368 posts
82 reviews
3. Re: Just looking for some information

Estepona is a lovely town but is low key as far as sight seeing goes.

There's a couple of museums, the orchid house, , old town to wander round. Nice Marina. .

It's mainly about relaxing in the bars and cafes and on the beach.

Somewhere like Malaga would suit you better

Reply to: Just looking for some information
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted