We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recent Malaga airport experiance

Otley, United...
Level Contributor
333 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
recent Malaga airport experiance

I have sort of asked this question a couple of days ago, but did not get any recent experiance, flying jet2 to leeds tommorow departs 12.05, getting conflicting reports about delays at security, and passport control, at gates, suspect we will be goining from C gates, but somebody has suggested we got to go to gate B to passport control and double back. Any recent experiance appriciated thanks guys, just trying to plan departure time from accommodation time scales ect, sorry we smokers so dont rush to departure gates, or do i need to!!!! :-)

2 replies to this topic
Otley, United...
Level Contributor
333 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recent Malaga airport experiance

Sorry nobody could reply to this in time, so my experience this morning, left accommodation early (hire car to return), dropped car arrived jet 2 desk 0845, for a 12.05 flight checked in straightaway no probs, went outside for several nicotine intakes, went to first security at 10.10am. bit busy but quite quick, gate announced at 10.45, gate B, straight through passport control in 5 mins.....in other words no drama, may be of use to some of you

Torrox Costa, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torrox
Level Contributor
6,652 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: recent Malaga airport experiance

I had a similar experience, BA flight at 10.25am, no problems with queues

Reply to: recent Malaga airport experiance
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted