We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frankfurt airport- transfer time-enough time? 1hr35min?

lafayette...
Level Contributor
139 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
Frankfurt airport- transfer time-enough time? 1hr35min?

I will be flying from Vienna to SFO with a change of planes in Frankfurt. I fly Luftansa from vienna to Frankfurt with one hour and 35 minute layover. The next leg of the flight is on United Airlines going from Frankfurt to SFO

Is one hour and 35 minutes enough time?

Just a little worried as I will be flying in December leaving Vienna at 900am or I have another choice of leaving Vienna at at 700am but still have only 1 hour and 35 minutes- both of these flights are on Luftansa . This is on an awards ticket so not always lots of options.

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
35,758 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Frankfurt airport- transfer time-enough time? 1hr35min?

Minimum transfer time at Frankfurt Airport is 45 minutes. Thus with 1:35 you'll have ample time for this.

2. Re: Frankfurt airport- transfer time-enough time? 1hr35min?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2013, 14:47