We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus or train from Annecy to Chamonix

London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
bus or train from Annecy to Chamonix

We're arriving to Annecy by TGV train at 17:30 and then need to get to Chamonix by train or by coach. Having googled our train options, I found that the only direct train leaves Annecy at 17:11 which is bad news for us... Are there any other options to get to Chamonix, other than by rental car or taxi?

Thanks

St Albans
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bus or train from Annecy to Chamonix

I just came back from and I saw a bus service running to Annecy, I can't recall which company it was so I recommend calling the Chamonix or Annecy tourist office to find out the concrete details - this information seems to be impossible to dig up any other way

reading
Destination Expert
for Chamonix
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bus or train from Annecy to Chamonix

Nothing about links to Annecy but try this link.

www.chamonix.com/page.php…

3. Re: bus or train from Annecy to Chamonix

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2010, 09:45