We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage Storage at Train Station

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
6 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage Storage at Train Station

I arrive from Lyon on Sunday and was hoping to spend a couple of hours in Annecy before spending the night in Geneva. Is there luggage storage at either the Annecy train station (arriving from Lyon) or bus terminal (going to Geneva)?

6 replies to this topic
Marlow, United...
Level Contributor
4,179 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage Storage at Train Station

I don't think there's one at either. Security concerns means that these are now quite rare since they need airport-style security (baggage scanners etc) to operate, which makes them to expensive to run except at a few locations.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
88,062 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage Storage at Train Station

According to SNCF, there is no luggage storage at the train station. See https:/…services

In France, a "bus terminal" is usually some bus stops at the side of the road. So far as I can see from Google Maps, this is the case in Annecy.

Annecy, France
Level Contributor
351 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage Storage at Train Station

hi,

there is no luggage storage at the train or bus station...

but I think that some people go for a drink/meal at a restaurant/bar next to the train station and kindly ask them to keep their luggage, nothing official but seems ok

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luggage Storage at Train Station

The bus and train station are side by side at the same location. There are not any left luggage lockers - but a couple of years ago one of our apartment guests found a vegetable shop opposite the station who provided a left luggage service for 3 euros per hour. I don't know if they still provide this, but he discovered it by asking at the information place in the station.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
5 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Luggage Storage at Train Station

someone used this service? https:/…annecy

Edited: 22 August 2017, 01:09
Kiev, Ukraine
Destination Expert
for Kiev, Lviv, Odessa, Chernivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk
Level Contributor
1,578 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Luggage Storage at Train Station

I was in Annecy yesterday and can confirm - there is grocery store Vival abit almost afront a train/bus station, abit to right. Address is

1 Rue de l'Industrie

They've stored my bag for 3 Eur/h.

Reply to: Luggage Storage at Train Station
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Annecy
Recent Conversations