We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Le Mans a safe place ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
53 reviews
Is Le Mans a safe place ?

Hi I was just wondering how safe was Le Mans for a couple to walk around in the evening anybody experienced anything to avoid .?

4 replies to this topic
Angers, France
Level Contributor
1,774 posts
1. Re: Is Le Mans a safe place ?

It's dépends of what is a safe place for you. For me (I live not very far, in Angers) Le Mans is a safe place.

Angers is also a safe place, but sometimes there are incidents, as every where. In Le mans, also.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
53 reviews
2. Re: Is Le Mans a safe place ?

Thanks for that , I appreciate that incidents can happen anywhere , but in general it is safe thats sounds great .

Edited: 06 August 2015, 01:22
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
227 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Is Le Mans a safe place ?

Not only is Le Mans a safe place to walk around it's also lovely, especially the Old Town. In fact the Old Town is possibly the most lovely of the wee Old Towns in all France for it is almost perfectly preserved & there is a real sense of being thrown back in time while wandering the cobbled lanes. It's also relatively undiscovered for some reason so you are relatively unhampered by fellow visitors, even in the height of summer. Small but almost perfectly formed; that is the Plantagenet city.

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
283 posts
36 reviews
4. Re: Is Le Mans a safe place ?

No problem nice place it gets crowded on motor racing days but you stand a good chance of seeing some nice classic cars parked in the town.

Just take the normal safety measures as you would at home.

Reply to: Is Le Mans a safe place ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Le Mans
More Le Mans Topics