We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Mans train transfer times

Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Le Mans train transfer times

I am traveling from Caen to Le Mans on IC. I have 10 minutes to transfer to a TGV. Is this possible with 2 able-bodied seniors and luggage?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
98,728 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Le Mans train transfer times

Yes. Train stations are much more compact than airports, and there are none of the delays caused by security, waiting for luggage, and queuing to get out of one little door at left front.

Angers, France
Level Contributor
1,789 posts
2. Re: Le Mans train transfer times

Hi

Yes, but ten minutes may became 3minutes if the TER is late. In all the case, the TGV will wait every body, don't worry about that.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
98,728 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: Le Mans train transfer times

If the TER is significantly delayed, the TGV may not wait because of the knock-on effects on connections further along the line. If this happens, SNCF will transfer your reservation to the next available TGV.

Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
4. Re: Le Mans train transfer times

Thank you all for your input. It is helping me my decision for us.

5. Re: Le Mans train transfer times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2018, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Le Mans
More Le Mans Topics