We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eiffel Tower tickets- keep trying the website

Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Eiffel Tower tickets- keep trying the website

We were unsuccessful at getting tickets for our July visit on the day they were first released ( months ago!). However I kept checking back and I noticed that they release blocks of tickets as dates approach. I checked twice a day for about 3 weeks and today they released some tickets for July 19,20,21 but only to the second floor. I was able to snap up the tickets and I am so happy. So keep checking back! You might get lucky!

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
701 Reviews
from US$ 47.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator Exclusive: Eiffel Tower Visit...
156 Reviews
from US$ 54.50*
Best Seller
Guided Climb of the Eiffel Tower with...
80 Reviews
from US$ 39.40*
san francisco
Level Contributor
70 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eiffel Tower tickets- keep trying the website

I had the same experience. I kept trying and got tickets to summit for 5th July:)

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Eiffel Tower tickets- keep trying the website

I am planning to visit Effile tower on 18th or 19th of Aug

What is the best way to get tickets? Thanks

Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eiffel Tower tickets- keep trying the website

Go to the official Eiffel Tower website. Choose if you want second floor or summit tickets. Pick your date. Pick how many tickets you want. The website will tell you what they have available. It will likely be nothing available since they seem to release a big block of tickets months in advance, which are quickly snapped up. However, keep checking back several times a day because more tickets are released as the date draws nearer.

I just randomly went to the website several times a day and put in the relevant info. Today there were tickets for July 19,20,21 to the second floor, not the summit. So I bought them right away with my credit card. So I imagine the same will happen in late July for your dates.

If you can't get tickets you have two choices: on the day get in line to walk up( can't go all the way to summit on the stairs, this line is usually short) or wait in line to get tickets and go up the elevator on the date you want. This line is typically long in August. From other posts I imagine the wait can be several hours unless you arrive before the ticket kiosk opens in the morning.

Good luck!

Mentioned in this post
Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower
1,23,430 Reviews
Paris, France
Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
97 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Eiffel Tower tickets- keep trying the website

hello,

I am trying to book 2 Adult and 3 Children tickets for 18th or 19th of Aug, but none are available.

What should I do, should i continue to check on daily basis or anytime line when they will release?

Thinking to get tickets only to second floor.

Thanks for help.

Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eiffel Tower tickets- keep trying the website

I just checked regularly at random times, even in the middle of the night if I happened to be up. Keep checking several times a day, maybe more so 3 weeks away from the date, than right now, which is still 7 weeks away. The tickets I wanted came up 3 weeks before the date.

6. Re: Eiffel Tower tickets- keep trying the website

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 10:46