We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5th arr. restaurants suggestions

Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
5th arr. restaurants suggestions

We are returning to Paris with our three young boys and staying for the first time in the Latin Quarter. We have always staying in the 8th arr. but decided for a change. I am looking for restaurants around the rue mouffetard (sp?) neighbourhood and anywhere we can easily walk to for breafasts and bistro style dining because my boys are young (13, 10, and 7) and we want good quality but more casual dining. We live in a large, multi-cultural city and have tried everything. We are looking for more typical French bistro dining. Many thanks and counting the sleeps 'till my beloved Paris.

Garden Grove...
Level Contributor
3,187 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 5th arr. restaurants suggestions

We like to eat breakfast at Delman's. It is at the top of Rue Mouffetard on the little squae with the fountian. (Contrascarpe)

For American food there is a place called Breakfast in America. It is pretty good if you are craving pancakes and the like. It is at Rue Monge and Rue De Ecoles.

Another place we like is on Rue Moufatard. I can't recall the name but you can't miss it there are cute little cows in the window.

Rue Moufatard also has a great tiny little place for quiche. There is a good Italian Deli for take out.

There are two good places at the bottom of Rue Mouffatard near the fountian.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
33,054 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5th arr. restaurants suggestions

We had a good meal at Les Bugnes just this past April. It's at 11 Rue du Pot de Fer 75005. But if you walk along this street it has restaurants all up one side and down the other. You can look at the menus and make a choice. The rue du Pot de Fer is just off the rue Moufftarde.

Pjk

3. Re: 5th arr. restaurants suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2010, 11:52