We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jazz concert

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Topic
jazz concert

any interest in jazz concert ? are you a Dave Brubeck fan ? if yes, on sunday feb 24, go to the Meridien Etoile at the Lionel Hampton Jazz Club ...A trio called Take 3 will perform on scene, they are really amazing ...

If you need more info about feb and march performers, i've got the program ...

Toronto
Level Contributor
649 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jazz concert

This is the type of info I was hoping for. How far ahead are schedules made? We aren't going until October.

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: jazz concert

they edit a program every quarter, but you can also check on :

cofrase-cabarets.com/jazz-club/programme.html

or /index.html

Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: jazz concert

Phil,

This looks like a lot of fun... but I'm not interested in dropping a couple hundred euros on dinner... do they have a "hang out at the bar" option?

Thanks

Karl

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
301 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jazz concert

I'm a jazz fanatic and have tried to plan a trip to paris for the month of July for the Jazz Fest. I've worked at the New Orleans one and it was at the fairgrounds, is the Paris one in one area or all over the city?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
301 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: jazz concert

Oddly enough, as I type this the Monte Carlo Hotel is on fire, I came out here to visit jazz musician friends from Atlantic City right after the 1980 MGM fire,devastating.

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: jazz concert

Hi Ref Karl, no dinner available at the Club, just the concert at 10h30pm, entry fee is 26 euros including the first drink, you can book a table in advance or seat at the bar, your choice ...

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: jazz concert

Hello Sallyhess, in 2007, the Paris Jazz festival was from june 9 to july 29, but not every day, and the location was the Parc Floral ...No idea about 2008 event ...

8. Re: jazz concert

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 02:46