We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vanves, Malakoff, Montreuil and other suburbs...

Malakoff, France
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Vanves, Malakoff, Montreuil and other suburbs...

Hi there

I will be visiting Paris for two weeks with my husband and our two young children. It will be our 5th visit to the city and we will be renting an apartment. This time we are considering staying a little outside of the city.

I have found a couple of apartments that I really like. One on the edge of Vanves/Malakoff and the other in Montreuil (near the Parc des Guilands). Does anyone have experience of these areas and is able to give me a feel for them? (To give you an idea of what suits us, we usually stay in the 19th/20th arrondissements.) I'm also interested to hear any recommendations for other suburbs.

Thanks!

Laura

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
672 Reviews
from US$ 74.50*
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
725 Reviews
from US$ 48.50*
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,279 Reviews
from US$ 102.90*
Malakoff, France
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vanves, Malakoff, Montreuil and other suburbs...

Anyone, please?

Florida
Level Contributor
17,375 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vanves, Malakoff, Montreuil and other suburbs...

Try posting on Fodors Europe board, too...

3. Re: Vanves, Malakoff, Montreuil and other suburbs...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 03:47