We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bike tour recommendation

Level Contributor
331 posts
1 review
Bike tour recommendation

Can someone please recommend a bike tour that isn’t too hard and takes u to the main lands marks thanks

5 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
331 posts
1 review
1. Re: Bike tour recommendation

Has anyone done the fat bike tours ??

12 posts
2. Re: Bike tour recommendation

We did the Fat Tire Paris Night Tour last week. It was so much fun and I highly recommend it.

You should feel confident on a bike but you don’t need to be highly skilled to keep up and enjoy yourself. Out of everything we prebooked during our trip, the bike tour was probably the most fun and something we’ll do again the next time we go.

Edited: 07 June 2018, 17:07
London, United...
Level Contributor
472 posts
40 reviews
3. Re: Bike tour recommendation

I really enjoy the bike tours offered by Blue Fox Travel.

Central, Indiana
Level Contributor
381 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Bike tour recommendation

I second the rave reviews for the Fat Tire Bike Tour. Granted, I did the tour a number of years ago, but it was definitely a highlight of my trip. I'm an avid cyclist now, but wasn't at the time. I don't remember it being particularly hard. I did the night time tour, which include a cruise on the Seine and some wine.

California
Level Contributor
8,512 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Bike tour recommendation

I haven't done Fat Tire, but I know people who have (who are a little out of shape) and they loved it, didn't think it was too strenuous. I wouldn't hesitate.

Reply to: Bike tour recommendation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted