We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July tickets available

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
32,265 posts
62 reviews
July tickets available

They've opened up the Eiffle Tower tickets for July. I'm waiting for August

Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
684 Reviews
from US$ 74.20*
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
742 Reviews
from US$ 48.30*
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,283 Reviews
from US$ 111.90*
9 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
32,265 posts
62 reviews
1. Re: July tickets available

Looks like they are working two months ahead now.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
5,974 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: July tickets available

This topic is covered in at least half a dozen active threads (and probably a hundred individual posts), no need to start another one.

Neenah, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
329 posts
64 reviews
3. Re: July tickets available

Actually, it helps to see a new post rather than page to the end of 190 posts. I'm waiting for August too. First one to find them should post again!

Monterrey, Mexico
Level Contributor
2,265 posts
422 reviews
4. Re: July tickets available

I’m waiting for September!! And I rather see new posts about it than look for new replies on old posts that have 100+ comments

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
541 posts
5. Re: July tickets available

You can sort replies by “newest” and the most recent replies will be at the top..

Here’s a recent thread on the topic. According to the ET website, August tickets will be released in mid-June. July tickets were released on Friday, May 25, starting at 8:30 am Paris time, with one calendar day released every 10 minutes. https:/…92131843

I suggest keeping an eye on the ET Facebook and Twitter pages, as that is where they will announce when the tickets are going on sale.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: July tickets available

Well I broke down and bought tickets for our July trip. We weren't going to deal with it but of course since I was able to get tickets I had to do it!

Australia
Level Contributor
65 posts
13 reviews
7. Re: July tickets available

Yay, just bought my tickets for July!!! Thanks for heads up Vancouverite67.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
39,628 posts
655 reviews
8. Re: July tickets available

Good to hear, someone just asked about this a few days back.  Looks like 2 months is the norm now.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
1,848 posts
51 reviews
9. Re: July tickets available

Jordanbulls, I wouldn't say that 60 days is the norm. I guess we will see as if there is a pattern or a norm now. I purchased my tickets for July 2 on Friday and that wasn't 60 days. That was more like 37 or 38 days.

I would say it would help if ET customer service were a bit more communicative as to the sale process. But who knows, maybe something was happening behind the scenes that delayed the sales.

Edited: 28 May 2018, 16:59
Reply to: July tickets available
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted