We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying Wine on Xmas day

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
38 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Buying Wine on Xmas day

Any ideas where to buy some wine on Xmas day to take away. I have seen a few restaurant opens that I can buy a few bottles to take away but going to cost 30 or so a bottle.

Beggars can't be choosers but does anyone else have any ideas?

Marche Ou Crepe
₹, French, European, Pub
Epicure
₹₹₹₹, French, European
ASPIC
₹₹₹₹, French, European, Contemporary
Rennes, France
Level Contributor
4,470 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying Wine on Xmas day

I'm sure in Paris you will find many small grocery stores or minimarkets that are open this morning. Where in Paris are you? Just walk around and you should find one. They may be closed this afternoon though.

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Thetford, United...
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying Wine on Xmas day

I've seen a couple if wine shops open in Montmartre this morning but being Sunday a lot of shops are closing now.

Mentioned in this post
Montmartre
Montmartre
16,225 Reviews
Paris, France
Melbourne
Level Contributor
10,686 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buying Wine on Xmas day

Plan ahead?

4. Re: Buying Wine on Xmas day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2017, 10:46