We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hop on Hop off bus stops

Bengaluru, India
1 post
Hop on Hop off bus stops

Hi, I am planning a trip to Paris in June 2017, also am planning to rent an apartment for my stay which is near Hop on Hop Off bus stop.

Can some one help me which are the locations in paris having Hop on Hop off bus stops so that accordingly i can find my accommodation in that location.

Special Offer
Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
1,895 Reviews
from US$ 39.60*
US$ 44.00
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,294 Reviews
from US$ 110.10*
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
Melbourne
Level Contributor
10,686 posts
147 reviews
1. Re: Hop on Hop off bus stops

Far better to use a real bus that goes by your apt door

More reliable, more frequent and much much cheaper (and probably closer too)

Use this to figure out which bus route is best for you

planparis360.fr/carte/…plan-bus-paris.jpg

Melbourne
Level Contributor
10,686 posts
147 reviews
2. Re: Hop on Hop off bus stops

When you know the route number you can print one of these for tht route to show all the stops and details

ratp.fr/informer/…e_42.pdf

Bellflower...
Level Contributor
5,765 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: Hop on Hop off bus stops

Bonjour, Irish,

Please see the links below of the map of the 'l'Open Tour Bus routes and the list of the stops:

…opentour.com/wp-content/uploads/plan_lignes…

…opentour.com/wp-content/…Liste-arrets.pdf

IMO, trying to find a place based on the numerous HOHO bus stops would be quite a chore. Paris has a very good transportation system that would get you to any stop that you want.

Good luck with your planning.

MrsJAS

Melbourne
Level Contributor
10,686 posts
147 reviews
4. Re: Hop on Hop off bus stops

It is generally not a good idea to rely on HOHO for daily transport

It is best used as a Day 1 Orientation loop to get the lie of the land in Paris

Otherwise it is expensive and slow and rarely on time

SeaTac, Washington
Level Contributor
1,416 posts
43 reviews
5. Re: Hop on Hop off bus stops

The HOHO buses are not the best way to get around Paris. They are good for an overview, but very slow for getting around. Much better to use the Metro or the public buses - cheaper, too. Find a hotel in arrondissiment 4, 5, or 6. You will have many transportation options as well as be close enough to most sights that you can walk. T

6. Re: Hop on Hop off bus stops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2017, 11:45