We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Full Day Wine Tour without Beaune?

Falls Church...
Level Contributor
565 posts
53 reviews
Full Day Wine Tour without Beaune?

My husband and I plan to go to Beaune by train one day on our own and do not want a full-day tour that includes it. Instead we are looking for a full day tour that would have wine-tastings, vineyards and perhaps another small town to see. We would also like a nice lunch with paired wines included as part of the tour (not extra) - perhaps at a vineyard. Of course, any company would set up a private tour for us but it's more fun with others along. Does anyone know if there is a small group tour that might already fit the bill? BTW, I have tried to search the forum already for recent posts.

3 replies to this topic
Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Venice, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
12,116 posts
566 reviews
1. Re: Full Day Wine Tour without Beaune?

I think you may have a better friend in Google. Or, try Beaune Tourist Office. The people there are very helpful. I just do not know if you can contact them via e-mail. If not, maybe phone them.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
61,336 posts
171 reviews
2. Re: Full Day Wine Tour without Beaune?

You should Google and look for a decent private guide then. Years ago, I joined the tour ran by or recommended by Beaune's Tourist Office. It was a group tour of about 8 people in a minivan. While the guide was decent, the experience wasn't that interesting vs other tours. It was just a few tastings at various cellars--something we could have done on our own had we booked direct with the producers.

Beaune, France
Level Contributor
469 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: Full Day Wine Tour without Beaune?

Try contacting Burgundy Discovery, they will pick you up in Beaune and take you out all around the wine villages for tasting and include lunch.

Reply to: Full Day Wine Tour without Beaune?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted