We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking at Airbnb on L'avenue de Breteuil, good location?

9 posts
Save Topic
looking at Airbnb on L'avenue de Breteuil, good location?

Hello,

I found a very well priced (and registered) Airbnb. It's on or near the L'avenue de Breteuil, somewhere near the borders of the 5th, 7th, and 15th. I've never been to Paris-Est is this area super-touristy? Are there quality cafes and bakeries? Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
3,480 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking at Airbnb on L'avenue de Breteuil, good location?

This is not Paris -Est which would be eastern Paris. It is actually in western Paris. But Avenue de Breteuil is not near the 5th arrondissement and the 5th does not border the 7th and 15th arronndissements so I wonder about your description. That being said, if the apartment is on Avenue de Breteuil, I don’t think this is the best area for cafes and restaurants though a 15 minute walk could get you to some good, livelier areas. Depending on where you are, you could be near the Marche Saxe-Breteuil. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Revie…

Chateaurenard...
Level Contributor
8,996 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking at Airbnb on L'avenue de Breteuil, good location?

Avenue de Breteuil is one the classiest streets in Paris. It is principally residential, but not many shops or restaurants around.

9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: looking at Airbnb on L'avenue de Breteuil, good location?

Thanks guys!

Houston, texas, USA
Level Contributor
4,172 posts
752 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking at Airbnb on L'avenue de Breteuil, good location?

Very nice street and good public transportation options in that area.

Reply to: looking at Airbnb on L'avenue de Breteuil, good location?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted