We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 days trip in Europe - I need your help making itinerary.

1 post
10 days trip in Europe - I need your help making itinerary.

I am planning to visit Europe in the first week of October 2018 , I want to visit France, Italy, and Spain. my trip will be for 10 days. Could you suggest an itinerary starting from Paris?

thanks

Special Offer
Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
1,893 Reviews
from US$ 39.60*
US$ 44.00
Best Seller
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,294 Reviews
from US$ 110.10*
Best Seller
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
2 replies to this topic
England, United...
Level Contributor
12,521 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: 10 days trip in Europe - I need your help making itinerary.

I don't think anyone can suggest an itinerary without knowing what you want to see/do in those countries.

In any case, 10 days is hardly enough time to visit 3 separate countries.

If you intend to fly between the countries, you will effectively lose 1/2 to 1 full day each time you move on.

Have a think about what you want to accomplish and post back when you have a better idea of your travel plans.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
26,066 posts
61 reviews
2. Re: 10 days trip in Europe - I need your help making itinerary.

So that would be 3 days in each country, minus travelling time?

You could, I suppose, fly into Paris, fly to Barcelona and fly to Rome and then home from Rome. The first time we went overseas we diverted from England for 3 days Paris, 3 days Rome 3 days Athens and it gave us a lovely overview of those cities, all of which we have since visited again.

But it would be very easy to spend all 10 days in just one city with maybe some short trips to nearby towns by train.

Reply to: 10 days trip in Europe - I need your help making itinerary.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted