We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterford Greenway Bike Trail

Troy, New York
2 posts
1 review
Waterford Greenway Bike Trail

We will be on a cruise ship docked in East Dunmore on July 17th and plan on doing a bike ride on the Waterford Greenway .For planning ,can anyone provide cost of a cab and time for the trip to the Bike Center from the pier?. Thankyou in advance for all replies.

1 reply
cork
Level Contributor
273 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Waterford Greenway Bike Trail

In the absence of someone with more local knowledge replying I'll do my best for you. It seems to be about a 30 minutes trip to Waterford. The cost I'd imagine would be in the region of €40 euro each way. Is the cruise ship not organising buses to Waterford ?

There are a number of companies in the Waterford city renting bikes for the greenway. It might be advisable to book in advance this time of year which you can do easily online. They all have similar names so it's a bit confusing so be sure to get the address for the taxi driver. Most if not all will bus you back to Waterford from Dungarvan ( if you're going that far ) as part of the price.

Reply to: Waterford Greenway Bike Trail
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted