We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report: The heart of dublin

Nykobing Falster...
1 post
Save Topic
Trip Report: The heart of dublin

In the heart of Dublin, you can be sure, that you will view incredible sights throughout the city. Many buildings have some mystery and stories captured inside them, and some of them have signboards on their walls. Several sights are placed near Trinity college, for example, is there a beautiful park named St. Stephen´s Green. Around that area, are there a lot of museums and interesting sculptures. I will recommend a trip to the city with a camera, so you can capture the beauty forever.

After a nice long walk, you could go into one of the many Irish restaurants. in many of their restaurants is the service very good, the waiters are often smiling and polite. The food in the restaurants I have been in was very good. The Irish´s people make their food stronger then I am used to, but I like the way the atmosphere is when a cafe is full of people with different backgrounds. I will definitely recommend a cafe named "Bad As$ Cafe". The name maybe doesn't sound very friendly, but it´s one of the best places I have tried. In the evening is there live music outside the cafe, and inside you can watch television, when there is an interesting sports game.

If you love pubs and can´t get enough of the lovely atmosphere there often are in the pubs. I will recommend a trip to the heart of Dublin at night, where there is music, people and of course a lot of beer. Irish people love their Guinness Beer, and it often serves at the pubs. The beer serviced as a draught beer, and it is some kind of poor beer. There are countless of pubs in Dublin, and it is a great place to pub crawl especially at Essex St, where there are several types of pubs. This is a great way to capture the Irish spirit and meeting people on a more relaxing way.

To sum up this review about Dublin. There are many ways to experience Dublin and the culture. Such as walking on Dublin streets, looking at buildings and sculptures beautiful texture and maybe read some of the signboards. Experience the Irish restaurant´s food and kindness service. The nightlife in Dublin is quite lovely, and especially with a pub crawl. Thought all I think that a trip to Dublin in Ireland only can be quite interesting for a family vacation, with a group of friend or if you wait to experience some on your own.

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Dublin
City Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Rural Pub Tours
Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Dublin Literary Pub Crawl
Literary, Art & Music Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours
5 replies to this topic
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin, Agadir
Level Contributor
5,493 posts
542 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report: The heart of dublin

So glad you enjoyed your time in Dublin and thank you for writing your report for us to read and enjoy.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
8,894 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report: The heart of dublin

Great report thanks for sharing your experience with us - it's always lovely to read how people enjoyed their visit.

Galway Ireland
Destination Expert
for Connemara, Clare Island, The Burren, County Roscommon, Galway
Level Contributor
3,577 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report: The heart of dublin

Great report on Dublin. I love Dublin and that's coming from a Galwayman. lol

Boston
Level Contributor
3,793 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Report: The heart of dublin

thank you

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Charlottesville, Virginia, County Donegal
Level Contributor
17,391 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Report: The heart of dublin

Thank you for sharing your experience in Dublin with us.

Reply to: Trip Report: The heart of dublin
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted