We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thunder in the glens

Kirkcaldy, United...
1 post
Save Topic
thunder in the glens

can you tell me when thunder in the glen ride out is this year 2012 in aviemore as i would like to book my holidays we come to aviemore that time every year thank you

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,763 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thunder in the glens

Hi. A quick google tells me 24-27th Aug. Or do you want more specific than that?

Abs

Essex
Level Contributor
27,157 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thunder in the glens

You can find out all the information you need on the Dunedin HOG's website -they also have contact details on there, so you can even ask them direct for more specifics:

http://dunedinhog.com/

northumberland
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: thunder in the glens

McKenzies pub in aviemore will have the details too, as they usually congregate there!

Gods Country...
Level Contributor
763 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: thunder in the glens

The event centers on the MacDonald Hotel complex and there is free entertainment and access to the stalls and demo rides across during the three days.

If you want access to the official Dunedin chapter organised entertainment (five venues with different styles of music in each) then you'll need to buy tickets from the website. You'll also need tickets if you want to book into any of the MacDonald hotels over the period. Tickets also get you the official teeshirt and rally pin.

Ps this accomodation was sold out very quickly last year so get in quick if you want it!!

Main venue Sunday night entertainment is Vampires Rock again - check out their website

The rideout is always on the Saturday and leaves at midday.

Edited: 04 January 2012, 18:14
Gods Country...
Level Contributor
763 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: thunder in the glens

To save you typing

dunedinhog.com/ThunderintheGlens2012.aspx

Edited: 04 January 2012, 18:40
6. Re: thunder in the glens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2013, 15:47
Get answers to your questions about Aviemore