We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to get a Party Pad/Flat in Glasgow !

glasgow
3 posts
Save Topic
Where to get a Party Pad/Flat in Glasgow !

Hi there looking for a party flat! for about 50 - 60+ people for an aftershow party type thing in glasgow!

Are party flats just flats? that people just party in..

or actually specific for parties that are okay for alot of noise and you wont get kicked out?!

Know any in glasgow let me know asap! ;)

wouldnt mind paying up to 300 quid

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,851 posts
304 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to get a Party Pad/Flat in Glasgow !

I really don't think you'll be in luck with this one. there are plenty of clubs that accommodate the likes of aftershow parties or private parties, some at no cost, but that's not what you're asking. Why not try putting a message on glasgow gumtree.

glasgow
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to get a Party Pad/Flat in Glasgow !

Cheers for the info! yeah its really just somewhere to crash as alot of people wouldnt be able to get home after a club etc...

so would be good just to spend the night all together...

I shall try Gumtree :D

Thanks

Glasgow
Level Contributor
108 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to get a Party Pad/Flat in Glasgow !

There are some flats near Buchanon Bus station, I can't remember the name sorry, but they are quite massive and a girl I knew last year booked one for the weekend for about 30 of us to have a beach party. If that helps any :)

4. Re: Where to get a Party Pad/Flat in Glasgow !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2010, 09:47